Sunday, January 10, 2010

Way behind


So yes it is January and these are Halloween pictures. But I have a linear mind--things must be in order. So after these I will start doing some of the Christmas and January photos. Shameful thing is that I haven't really taken many since Halloween.

Cute little Sam was a cute little turtle.
Preston refuses to look at the camera and he really only wore his costume for a few minutes, so this is the best shot I got of the boy riding the horse.
Charlie the lion, Sam, and Parker as Kermit
Preston and Charlie

We went to Provo for a weekend to see Paul and Jessica and go to a BYU football game. We had a good time, except not at the football game. Reminder: do NOT allow anyone to talk you into taking 2 kids to a cold football game that starts within an hour of bedtime. What was I thinking???

Biking up Provo canyon was fun!!
Preston with Uncle Paul

3 comments:

Vause Family said...

Love those shots! Especially the top one of Sam.

Clay, Steph & Parker said...

cute. very cute. but....I WANNA SEE PICS OF THE DINOSAUR CAKE!

Steph and Brady said...

Hey Kelly! Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! Hope you guys are doing great!